FEZIBO standing desk review Brasa

 


FEZiBO Standing Desk Review Brasa

After months of using an old desk when I worked from home, I finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase a standing desk. I wish I had purchased this desk from Fezibo earlier.

About the FEZiBO Desktop

I was a bit torn at first, as the table top comes available in rustic, light rustic, black, white, blue and green. I finally chose the light rustic for the table top as my home interior is decorated in a natural wood style with wood tones, so the table surface fits in well with my other furniture pieces. I really like this one-piece desktop with a smooth finish and one unique feature of the desk - the elevated desk stand on which I can place my monitor (so to keep my eyesight at the same height as the monitor and get rid of my neck strain). Merit comes with this design is 2 additional desktop drawers - where I now keep my pens, lip balm, and miscellaneous while maintaining my tabletop neat and clean.

About the FEZiBO Standing Desk Frame


I picked the Pro frame as it offers greater load-bearing capacity and stability which would make me feel more secure, and it turns out to be very much worth it. The table operates stably on the floor, basically no wobbling, and the lifting process is very quiet! I hope that the quality of the frame will remain good as new for long, and the official website says that it has a three-year warranty, so I feel that the quality is still guaranteed!



About the FEZIBO desk hand controll


The hand control (the digital control panel or keypad underneath the desktop) also feels very convenient whenever been used as it gets me four memory heights so my son and I each get our own sitting and standing heights. More importantly, I feel blessed with the child lock that protects the desk from being misoperated and my desktop devices compromised. As for the charging port on the controller, the power voltage it can provide is relatively low for my needs, so I am mostly depending on my charger.

FEZIBO standing desk review-install
The desk was easy to put together (my 11-year-old son helped putting it together) with factory pre-drilled pilot holes on the back of the desktop and the frame legs. Long as following the assembly instructions, it's going to take you less than 1 hour to have a standing desk operating in your room.

FEZiBO Standing Desk Review-Summary


Overall, I am happy with the table for its price, its stability and easy assembly . The drawers helped organizing my desktop space . Additionally, complimentary desk leg hooks and a cable manager tray included simply make my work life healthier (my son loves those accessories, too).
The desk is structurally sturdy and operates easily and smoothly. All in all, I feel a great deal and opportunity getting and using this desk from FEZIBO.

Advice for FEZiBO Desk


To name any dissatisfaction, maybe the delivery service, as the parcel was sent in two separate packages and arrived on different dates, I received the frame two days after I received my tabletop, and 2 different logistic carriers may get involved, so you will not have 100% sense of control during waiting for all your desk components.

Conclusion of FEZiBO


Within the price range of around 200, there are indeed many regular, traditional desks you can get, even from your local furniture shops, but I feel just lucky and like to share how FEZIBO's height adjustable table offered me with surprise and help to maintain health while working. I paid 429.99 for the PRO frame + twin-drawer table top. And I used a new member discount you can get from their website, and it turned out to be way more than I expected, so if you will ever need to work from home, try my recommendation.


Popular posts from this blog

Fezibo Standing Desk Review: V2 Triple Motor L-Shaped Standing Desk and Last Version

9 Benefits of Choosing a Standing Desk